2020 is shaping as much as be an ideal 12 months in gaming, with a brand new console technology and loads of new video games to stay up for. However first, we wished to provide our followers a have a look at their PlayStation year-end wrap up from 2019. It’s a enjoyable technique to mirror in your fondest gaming reminiscences of the previous 12 months.
From at the moment till 14th February, the PlayStation 2019 Wrap-Up will present a glance again at your* gaming 12 months on PlayStation 4, with stats such because the variety of video games performed, high genres, earned trophies and extra.
Check out some stat examples under!
To make it further particular, we’re giving all eligible PlayStation followers a free dynamic Theme and 7 avatars to have fun their gaming achievements in 2019, and mirror their gameplay persona:
- Motion Hero – for the gamer who lives for the epic moments in action-adventure video games
- Legendary Warrior – for the gamer who steps as much as the problem in combating video games
- Grasp Explorer – for the gamer who has regularly aced that platformer sport
- Grasp Strategist – for the gamer who loves fixing puzzles in a very good technique sport
- Pace Demon – for the gamer who leaves their fellow drivers within the mud in a fast-paced driving/racing sport
- Sports activities Phenom – for the gamer with a aggressive edge and a love for sports activities video games
- Marksman – for the gamer who hits their mark in a shooter sport
So which avatar are you? Look out for an e-mail** with the outcomes, or go to our website to seek out out. It’s also possible to simply share your achievements along with your fellow players on social media with the share function that’s built-in on the web site.
Get pleasure from!
*Customers must have a registered PSN account of their area, be age 18 years or over, have performed video games on a PS4 console for at the least 10 hours between January 1, 2019 and December 10, 2019, and have allowed us to gather “additional data.” Customers can examine their settings on PS4 at [Settings] > [Device Data/Health & Safety] > [Device Data].
** Customers must have opted in to obtain advertising emails through the Notifications Settings on their PSN account.